"The statistics here show that 36% of males who answered the survey enjoy watching horror films compared to 44% females"
This statistic is taken from a blog and in this she is analyzing why people watch horror films and deeper into the blog she looks at a survey and this is a statistic directly taken from said survey. This is a great bit of audience figures as it looks in depth to which gender prefers horror films. As shown from this statistic I can evidence that males are more likely to go out of their way to watch a horror film. This applies to me because as I am creating a horror film aimed at males. This is effective because according to this statistic I am targeting the right gender as male are more likely to watch it.
This is an example of secondary research as the person took this statistic from a website.
Bibliography:
saraevening (2012) Horror audience research. Available at: https://saraeveninga2media.wordpress.com/2012/10/09/audience-research/ (Accessed: 5 October 2016).
In-line Citation:
(saraevening, 2012)
No comments:
Post a Comment